Aron Alpha Felt Tip Pen Applicator
Precision application of thin, solvent based fluids
Felt Tip Pen Applicator is ideal for dispensing very thin liquids including solvents such as acetone, ethanol alcohol and MEK (methyl ethyl ketone).
Created to apply cyanoacrylate surface treatment primer (PP Primer) and adhesive activator (Setter A) however others have used to dispense lubricating oils for barbershop blades & clippers. Industrial applications are applying urethane primers which promotes urethane adhesion to automotive glass, encapsulated (PVC) parts and preapplied adhesive.
- Ideal for dispensing lubrication oil onto barbershop tools like blades, clippers.
- Ideal for thin film application of blue layout fluids to scribe sharp, clear, precise lines in metalworking applications.
- Dispensing of cyanoacrylate setter, activator, accelerator (Aron Alpha Setter A).
- Dispensing of cyanoacrylate surface preperation primer (Aron Alpha PP Primer).
- Dispensing of solvent based primers in the auto glass market.
- Gravity fed felt chisel tip flow applicator to apply primers, adhesives, and other materials to just about any surface including glass, metal, plastics, rubber and wood
- Constructed for chemical resistance, durability and longevity
- Offers dispensing efficiency with the precision of a marking pen at a throw away price
- Delivers sharp line demarcation and smooth consistent layout which reduces masking and razor blade clean-up
- Closed loop system provides greater environmental protection and chemical control reducing drips and spillage
Gravity fed felt tip flow applicator to apply primers, solvents, oils, water and other materials to just about any surface including glass, metal, plastics, rubber and wood.
Compatible with cyanoacrylate adhesive accelerator (activators) and surface primers solvents.
50 gm empty secondary bottles can facilitate on-site, convenient refill for our bulk 500 gm presentation. Yorker cap threads onto neck of 500 gm bottle for mess free pour off into smaller containers. Graduated tip marks three various diameter cut points depending on viscosity of cyanoacrylate fluid.
For those hard to reach places or for a small deposit (drop) of adhesive. Extender tips simply slip over the nozzle of our 2 gm, 20gm, 50 gm bottles. These tips are disposable and may be replaced after each work session
For those hard to reach places or for a small deposit (drop) of adhesive. Extender tips simply slip over the nozzle of our 2 gm, 20gm, 50 gm bottles. These tips are disposable and may be replaced after each work session.